Temporary Handicapped Parking Placard

Residents wishing to obtain a temporary handicapped parking placard, can obtain same from the Police Records Office.  Residents must have a NJ MVC temporary handicapped parking placard form completed and signed by their doctor.  The completed form and a check made payable to:  NJ MVC in the amount of $4.00 can be brought into the Police Records Office during normal business hours and a temporary handicapped parking placard will be issued.

For those residents in need of a permanent handicapped parking placard, these placards must be obtained from the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission directly.